Friday, May 13, 2005
 

E3 Update: Project Gotham Racing 3
Posted by JayGo :: 1:37 PM



It's fancy pictures of cars day, here on Another Castle! Anyway, the above is allegedly the first proper screenshot of PGR3 on the XBox 360. Let's go live to Josh Hogan, fellow AC member, for his reaction:
That can't be in game. I mean - that looks Hollywood-level. I will gladly eat my doubting words on shards of hot glass however if I am wrong. I want that to be an in-game or real-time shot.. but I don't think it is.
We think negatively here on AC, as you can tell. But just in case, I'm getting the glass shards ready!


Comments:
Hi Found you while blog surfing I have a blog too about horse racing stop by some time racing Not a related site but may be of interest
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares