Wednesday, October 20, 2004
 

Please allow me to introduce myself . . .
Posted by DrHogie :: 11:15 AM

Sorry for being a bit late with the introduction, but as anyone who knows me from ITVR, I'm always a bit slow. I'm DrHogie, and I hope to be contributing regularly to Another Castle. As a matter of fact, I . .

Huh? Qualifications? Dammit, Dan didn't say anything about qualifications. Well, currently hooked up at my house I have an Atari 2600, TI-99/4A, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, GC (with GB Player) and 2 GBA SPs. My greatest gaming achievements would have to be: Winning the StarFox tournament at Jasper, AL (still have the cheesy flight jacket), My 39-game win streak at MK2 at the local arcade, and my Dallas Cowboys winning the Inaugural AA33 Tecmo Super Bowl III Season. As far as stuff I'm currently playing, that would have to be Katamari Damacy, Silent Hill 4, Midway Arcade Treasures 2, and some Sims 2 and Animal Crossing here and there.

Anyway, as I was saying: I plan to have reviews up within the next week or two on Katamari Damacy and Midway Arcade Treasures 2. I also plan to write AC's first Hardware Review for Pelican's System Selector Pro.

Thanks for having me Dan -- and I'm looking forward to writing for AC.

--DrH



Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares